Worship Service - 10:00 AM
Worship Service - Main Sanctuary
Nursery & Cry Room
Baby care for ages up to 2 years - Open to parents who wish to attend their children.
For ages up to 11 years. Children are taught age appropriate Bible lessons.
Tru/You/th and Tween Programs
Bible study for ages 12 to 17 years and an Intern Program
Family Burger Night - 5:30 PM
- A great way to fit dinner in after work, after school, and before church!
- Delicious grilled burgers with chips and a drink for $3.50 in the Cornerstone Café.
- Come enjoy fellowship before and after service!
Discipleship and Bible Study - 6:30 PM
- Adult discipleship class - Roundtable Format
- Tru[You]th Youth Service for teens 12 to 18, and
- Children's Programs for ages 3 to 11.
- Movie Nights during winter months with low cost hotdogs, popcorn, and sodas
- Recreation Nights during the warmer months with a group potluck dinner, volleyball, basketball, kid's games, fire pits, smores, and prizes!
- For more information, including time and location, please contact the church office.
- Groups meet at various times, please contact the church office for more information.